View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 03:58 PM
cherrybsixty

Happy New Year everyone, well I am back in sweet Georgia and I had quite a stay there. But, I made a great deal of progress, I completed three things while there. I felt more in the sewing mood then I have since we lost my grandson in '21. I got the buttons sewed on my DGD's apron (that is too big). I got the borders (two) on the xmas top that has been finished to that point since '19. I got the quilt top complete from the pattern that I've been carrying around for three or four years. the two tops I left with my L/A Cousin and the apron I sent home to my DGD. I cut the future G/S-in law apron out. If there is a VQW this weekend, I can work cutting strips for the border of the orange quilt top and maybe get those attached. I didn't take all of the guys apron pattern with me to KS and I couldn't get all cut out (boomer). I was going to do a lot more but let a lot things stop me. There was a lot of intent in those plans but I believe I have made it out of that hole. Once again Happy New Year everyone

cherryb