Old 01-01-2023, 07:06 AM
KalamaQuilts

Pet, I'm so sorry about your sleep issues. When I had lung cancer surgery in September I had a few days in hospital with a ginormous tube coming out under my arm leading to a big drainage machine on the floor. It was SO painful. Add to that I also have insomnia issues, so the nurse asked if I'd ever used melatonin. When I came home I tried it and it Really did help. I started with 3MG and now use 6MG. I usually sleep well until about 4 AM which is Really good for me. Can't hurt to try it?

I was also introduced to tapping early this year (well now last year) which is an offshoot of acupuncture and acupressure. the app has a lot of different modules for various problems, but the months leading up to my surgery were greatly anti-anxieti-fied, don't know what I'd have done without it. I've heard many people say the sleep modules have been miraculous.

Based on the Big Purple Thing I assembled my central blocks this week, replacing the white neutral sashing with a patterned one from the kit I disassembled and used that for the BPT. I found looking at all the blocks assembled on FB the softer BPTs weren't so eye painful. I also reversed the tulip-y blocks just because I like geometric designs. And I haven't actually sewd clue 6 yet. Patience Grasshopper...

I am pink to Bonnie's orange, and had just enough to do a set of 8 1/2 square block sets with two fabrics.
Attached Thumbnails chill2.jpg   chill-1.jpg  

Last edited by KalamaQuilts; 01-01-2023 at 07:13 AM.