View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 01:46 PM
Judith1005

To Finish more UFO's. I have identified 20 with some sort of start to near finishes. Of the 20, 4 only need binding. And, the binding is cut for 2 of them. I don't count swap blocks that haven't been put into any settings. I don't count any kits that are kitted or sealed. (Nothing has been done with them. And 2 of them are long term projects. (One with embroidery and the other is a string Quilt.) And, 2 of them are my mothers. I am trying to incorporate them into other projects.

I'd also like to make some Mini's to decorate my sewing room. I have 4 UFO mini's I can start with.

The last few years have found me making lots of doll clothes and dollhouse bedding. While fun, it has required all my attention. I'm not comfortable in sewing clothes yet. So It requires me to really be in the moment.

I look forward to bringing my quilting to the forefront for awhile. (hm, do the 3 pair of doll bloomers on my sewing table count as a UFO. (No, Nope, not going there.) Otherwise, all my long term Embroidery projects will count. I just can't go there yet. lol I am finishing those one thing at a time. They will eventually get used in a long term quilt project. Only the demo block is made on that while I complete embroideries.