Old 01-04-2023, 05:32 PM
ibex94

Hiya Quossum! Welcome aboard. My SIL has standard poodles and they are amazing! I don't know anything about Corgis but if you have two they must be great fun. I had to look up pathtags and laughed. I am an old time geocacher but haven't done it in a while. I'm glad to see that there are more standardized items being geocached these days. Have you designed one to leave around? Show us!! And yes, geocaching is addictive. Maybe I should stitch up some ornaments to leave behind if I jump back into it one day.

I teach geography remotely while I am living in Texas caring for my father. I love teaching. I suspect you know what I mean. I used to be an archaeologist. For a long time I did archaeology in Texas and the Great Plains so I am very comfortable being back in Texas. (Hook 'em!). My husband and I moved to Texas from MIssissippi when my dad had a stroke this past summer so Dad could be with his doctors as he healed. My husband is an angel, just like my dad. We have eight grandchildren from two sons with half of them from one son's extended family. We miss those grandkids! I am a bigtime family girl and I have a ton of nieces and nephews here in Texas so I get to see them more now. I love piecing and traveling and reading. The quilting board is my escape from the craziness of students who refuse to read. Thank you for the impromptu meet and greet, Quossum!

Everyone -- postage is going up again (no surprise there). Grab up your two oz postage/oversize postage now at the forever rate to mail these precious candies all year long. I am still hoping for 20 swappers this year and am buying stamps accordingly now.

Last edited by ibex94; 01-04-2023 at 05:42 PM.