Thread: Boom 28 Holly
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 11:05 AM
JayneW

Hello friends,

Thank you for all your kind words for the loss of my father. He was an amazing man who touched a lot of people's lives. He leaves behind his 92 year old bride (my step mom), who is having an incredibly difficult time. I took this week off and it's been a healing week... full of plumbing, drywall repair and laying tile! Honestly, very therapeutic and really nice to spend quiet time with Gary (Fiancé).

Best of all, my blocks arrived today and they are absolutely STUNNING! For all that did applique, you knocked it out of the park! WOW! The colors of all the blocks go together so well and as always, great job to those of you who had to deal with the pesky striped fabric!!

I've made that storm at sea quilt with the two hearts! It was one of the first quilts I made - did it all with a cardboard template! It was in varying shades of blue/teal batik fabrics. It was a wedding present for one of my friend's daughters, which has now become a tradition - get married and get a quilt from Jayne!

Stay safe and warm, good luck on everything going on (Grandbabies, anniversaries etc... ) Give your loved ones extra hugs and here is a little PSA - make sure you have a will/estate plan that is updated! (yes... you can tell what we're going through!).