View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 04:45 PM
Snooze2978

My machine does not sit in a table but does have an extended table which helps a lot. Problem is space to add anything more to help move the quilt thru the machine as I sew. Heck if you could see my machine room as I call it as my quilt machine, serger and sewing/embroideyr machine are in the same room and as it was I had to move the quilt frame over a bit so I could get behind it plus I moved it a little away from the sewing machine as I was tired of getting bruises on my hips just passing the frame to get to the sewing machine. It's tight down here and to think at one time I thought the basement would fit just fine. My last sewing room was only 10 x 18 and I had 2 embroidery machines, 2 sergers, a smaller cutting table and only a 10ft quilt frame and 18" machine. Now I'm down to 1 embroidery machine and 1 serger but the quilt frame is now 12ft and machine is 26" so I've downsized in some areas and expanded in others.

Thanks all anyway, just thought I'd throw out the question to see what others are doing to work around this.