View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 04:20 AM
quiltsfor

Originally Posted by MaryKa View Post
-
I do have one question. How do you put machine QAG’s together after you have all the rows completed and quilted? I have never done any QAG on the machine but that is how most of my quilts will be done (unless tying off).
I put my Quilt As You Go together like this: The Crafty Author though, I use a different size for my strips that work for me. For putting the rows together, just do it the same way only with strips the width (length) of the rows. I use this for putting both the blocks together and the rows together, or use it to put sections together, whatever the project calls for.

I store my patterns in a 5 quart plastic tote/box. It holds the purchased patterns that are like little booklets. I can flip through them with ease as they are on edge. Any patterns that are digital, I print them out when I'm working on them, otherwise they stay in my computer files. All the patterns are in plastic sleeves and in alpha order so they are easy to find. Pattern books are on a book shelf. If the purchased pattern is in a larger size, (some I have are book size but only a few pages), I keep them in a narrow drawer.

For a pattern I am working on, I have it and all the extra information in a folder on my sewing table for reference.

Last edited by quiltsfor; 01-09-2023 at 04:37 AM.