Old 01-15-2023, 04:37 PM
Railroadersbrat

Raggiemom - that is no joke. I'm making fairly decent progress, but when we hit the notions and other crafts two days ago, my sewing corner blew up and I think I may have to backtrack some in order to gain any noticeable progress. Supposed to identify unfinished projects/objects and decide if we're actually going to finish them for today's task, I only have a couple and yes, they're getting completed so I'll have the rest of my time to finish dealing with my mess. It's fun to declutter, but when you hit a bump like this, sometimes it takes the wind out of your sails a little. The challenge this year seemed to hit me mentally more than emotionally or even physically.

I'm designing a wall hanging that I can put above my desk for all of my pens, pencils and odds and ends. I'm using a sewing caddy to hold all of that, but it's taking up space on my desk and I think that's where my 'rub the wrong way' feeling is coming when I sit down. I'm adding a couple of mess pockets below that will hold all my glasses, the rest of it will be done with baskets in varying shapes. I know I'm onto something, just have to map it out, make the baskets, do some FMQ or grid it and call it good.