View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 05:29 PM
WMUTeach

Originally Posted by Julienm1 View Post
Ya know. I think it would help me if the wagon had seat belts! or a harness! or rubber band that would snap me back if tried to get into the fab store. Still to figure out the Internet shopping issue. Doing OK so far but every day is a hassle.
How about a set of bungie cords. If we slip off they will snap us back into our seats? Tee-Hee-Hee.

To help me with online shopping, I have deleted most of the online shops. If I don't see it, I can't be lured into random shopping. It works for me but it took a while. I also do not yield to the "sign up for our newsletter" requests.

I just found out this afternoon that one of the shops in Shipshewana is going to have a 30% off sale on everything in the store in February. I need a new cutting mat and rotary blades. OK those are fabric, but the the 30% will also apply to the fabric sale room. That puts fabric down to slightly less than $5 a yard. My plan is to review all the UFO's that need backs, and the kitted quilts that need backing and shop from my list only. By adding the backs, I can get these little honeys OUT THE DOOR!.

The sale will happen in about a month, so I have time to save and to plan just what is needed allowing me to scoot around what is wanted.

Last edited by WMUTeach; 01-17-2023 at 05:34 PM.