View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 07:16 AM
nancycreates

SewingSew I keep all my trellises after cutting them out. One day I will do something special with them too.

Cam'sGram Thank you. Such a nice compliment from DG!

aashley333 Your quilt looks amazing!

Originally Posted by SewingSew View Post
Thank you for your offer of help. You did such a fantastic job with this quilt. Everything is so small and precise and perfect. The white back shows the quality of your work. Your description of the steps you took to create this make it sound like it was easy-peasy. I think you must be super good at this sort of thing, because the squares are tiny and your stitches are so straight.

I have a Cricut and an AccuQuilt Go Big and a Go Me. I didn't know much about a Sissix until I read your post, and so I looked up a Sissix and the die you used. The Sissix reminds me of my Go Me. The trellis die is very cool. I like how the trellis looks when it is applied to greeting cards and packages. I could see how the trellis could be applied to fusible applique to make some really sweet designs with maybe flowers and vines and perhaps a butterfly. Your post really did make me think about the many possibilities.
Originally Posted by Cam's gram View Post
Impressive! I just showed DG the pictures, said it was 3/8, and he thought it was ceramic tile!
Originally Posted by aashley333 View Post
Fusing and tulle! Great idea! I've made a few tops by sewing squares together by following a pattern from a book. Actually working on the third, which is the best size squares so far. This is the first one, king-sized. She is a UFO wall hanging in my studio.