View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 12:14 PM
happylab

Welcome new and returning members. I’m so looking forward to the progress and conversations in the next 11.5 months. So let’s keep encouraging each other. I noticed great planning, progress and motivation you all are making. Keep up the great work.

I have all of my FG squared, and in the mist of pinning and sewing 21 blocks for the r/w/blk top for my niece. Then I need to piece the 2nd block (21 more blocks). Yes, it’s a UFO. My other project I’m working on, BHMQ. I can unfortunately say I do not have a single part completed yet. I missed calculated part 1 and need to make 12 more blocks in that part. Part 2 is completely sewn, need to iron and square. Part 3 is 1/2 done and part 4 isn’t started. My goal to have this project completed by mid next month. And I have 3-4 other projects waiting in the wind after I complete these 2 projects.

i need to go, i have a baby top I need to quilt for a friend and watch the Chiefs win, (at least I hope they win). Take care and enjoy happy sewing/quilting everyone.