View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 01:01 PM
quiltsfor

I was doing some organizing for my next project and found out I had ordered and received the wrong pre-cuts. (needed to add another for the pre-cut I already had for the project.) So, I jumped off of the wagon and ordered the pre-cuts that I needed, and more pre-cuts so that I could do a log cabin with the 'wrong' pre-cuts I had already received. Then added some backing fabric as well. So, another full project, which is nice. But.... then I saw some really nice fabric that will go with a panel I want to make a wall hanging of, so... got that too. (but I must say) that I have been searching for a fabric that would go good with it for quite a while. Then I restocked a couple of basic thread colors I was getting low on...

Then in getting to the half way point of the quilt projects I am already working on, I decided that I didn't have the machine quilting ruler I needed to do the design wanted, so sent in an order today and of course had to hit the bargain room so added 2 more rulers as well.

So, if someone can give me a leg up, I'll get back on the wagon and try to at least last a month at a time. So far, I made it a couple of weeks on the wagon before nature called. Baby steps! Baby steps!

note to oneself: check order before hitting send, so order is correct, apparently that's what started the boulder rolling that knocked me out of my seat and carried me away!