Old 01-26-2023, 07:07 AM
Stitches23

The finishes have been beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I've started the borders and hope to finish by next week - maybe sooner depending on what all is going on around here this weekend. Seems like I have had little time to sew since Christmas. Cold weather setting in next week so maybe....

I, too, am in the camp that this is one of Bonnie's easier Mysteries mainly because most of the clues can be finished in a day or two (if you had the time), there were little seam matching, there were fewer pieces all around, and there appeared to be a lot of time spent waiting for the next clue. For others, I know it took (takes) more time to complete a clue - we all sew differently in terms of amount of time to sew, skill level, and other life obligations preventing us getting to our machines; and still others wanted to see the reveal before starting. As a result of that and the early block assembly, we are seeing more finishes for sure and we're seeing more creativity in changing the parts of the mystery we didn't quite like as well.

Whether it's actually been an easier Mystery or not, it's been fun to sew along with all of you. The Mystery is certainly a fun and well-thought-out design. Bonnie is amazing and generous.

Last edited by Stitches23; 01-26-2023 at 07:13 AM.