MaryKa

Default Cake Cookies

1 box cake mix (cheap is grand)
3 whole eggs
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup water
1 tub frosting of your desire

Directions:
Mix eggs, water, oil and blend DON'T over do it but make it good. Add to cake mix. Drop onto GREASED baking sheets.
Bake according to heat on cake mix box for your altitude. Test several in the center after 7 minutes. Remember these are cookies and will bake faster.

Remove from oven. Cool. Frost if desired. ENJOY you new cake cookies. These eat like a cookie and taste like a cake. I messed up the recipe as I could not remember how many eggs to use so I read the box and it called for 3 eggs so 3 went into the mixture. THANKfully it came out wonderful. Now when I tell my Officers that I have Cookies on their menu they almost all ask for the cake cookies as they don't all want to have to get just a 2" square cake. I also always make a big batch of 4 cake mixes. I drop a 1/2 teaspoon for each cookie. Makes it the perfect size for my Officers. I like them small as they named them "Grab and Go's" because if a call comes thru just as they are sitting to lunch/report they grab a handful and go out the door. My guys prefer no frosting due to this fact and I comply but make many different colors of cookies.

Hope you all enjoy them.

Forgot to tell you DO NOT use the mixes that all you add is water/eggs. You need to also be required to add the oil. This is why the cheap is the best for these cookies.

Last edited by MaryKa; 02-07-2023 at 12:19 PM.