View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 11:58 AM
CarolinePaj

Hi Everyone,

I think Marion is the only person left to receive this round... and I know hers is on the way.....(wink wink).

But I have a serious question for you all. As a swap we seem to have a core 5 - 6 swappers and a few that pop in and out. Having so few taking part means that we have a small rotation and often send to each other after only one or two rounds. What I need to know is are you all happy for us to continue. We have three options I can think of and I have listed them :-

1) We continue the way we are and hopefully throughout the months we will gain a few swappers here creating a larger rotation; or

2) increase the time between swaps - at the moment they are every two months and I could move them to every three or four months; or

3) should we stop the swap?

I really do need your feedback on this as this swap belongs to us all. Please feel free to private message me with any thought if you are not comfortable leaving them in the thread!

Hugs

Caroline

P.S. Marion is on her travels for a while and will be stepping out of the swap for a few months but will be back with us when she returns.

Last edited by CarolinePaj; 02-22-2023 at 12:02 PM.