Old 02-22-2023, 01:15 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Smile

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts View Post
I just got mine out, my pal asked for some specific stuff, so I went on Amazon the day I got the name and Order-Order-Order LOL. Was waiting on one last item which was a hanger-onner, late-arriver. It's on its way and is a bit light on number of items but a bit heavy on requested items. I so enjoy getting things for this swap and seeing the photos of what others get too. Its way better to give than receive sometimes, although receiving ain't bad at all. Hugs all!!

I was Reba's recipient and she went way out. I received so many of my requested items, fabrics, patterns, motion sickness bands, hand crafted heart, cloth gift bag, rotary cutters and blade plus the sweetest, kindest note.

Most items are self explanatory but the motion sickness bands were highly recommended for use when traveling. I like the hand sew when we are rumbling down the road in our motor home but do get queasy in my stomach.

Thank you Reba! Nothing light about the package. So kind and generous of you.

Also my apologies for taking awhile to post. My sister in law was very ill and recently got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. My husband is getting ready to travel to Europe to say good bye to her.
Attached Thumbnails 20230217_144212-small-.jpg