View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 12:03 PM
gardengirl1331

Well we don't have kids ourselves, so my niece has always been what my parents call her our "adopted daughter". haha. She used to come down to stay with us a bunch of weekends a year and her and her brother used to come down for fun things like us taking them to a local small zoo, and hikes and then we did Stranger Things binges! Now they're older and busy with their own things, so it's nice to be able to do this for them. She moved in with her boyfriend a year and a half ago and last year I made them a nice queen size quilt for their bed. So I will be making more for the baby over the years. I still am in shock that my sister is going to be a grandmother!!!!

But my niece sent me three things for color ideas and one was a purple, white and green quilt and when I looked up fabrics like it I actually found the exact collection! I haven't told her yet but I think she's going to love it! It's flowerhouse lavender blessings if anyone knows it. It is more adult, so it's something she can grow into a bit. I also got extra of the backing material that goes with it to make curtains.