Old 03-21-2023, 05:33 AM
WolfTribe63

Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
That’s exactly how I do the pantos..I lay my pattern on the table behind the machine trolley. I use a usb rechargeable laser that I’ve attached to back side of machine, and also attached a handle to the back of my trolley. It’s a large handle like you find on institutional doors ( my FIL remodeled a hosp & was given some parts that were replaced in the building, ie door handles). I’ve
enjoyed my setup so much more. I’ve loaned use to a couple of friends and they had no problems using . I hope you have such table space behind your machine. Good luck.
Hi...Thanks for this wonderful idea!! I absolutly want to try this too, it sounds so much more functional this way. The shelf did kind of block my view of things. I think it would work I just am not sure how to attach this type of handle you mention. Is it possible you could snap a photo of this and the back of your machine for me? You can private message me or I can give you an email to send it. I'm going to have my other half do this for me when he gets my sewing room finished in a few weeks. The table... It would need to be something thin and long right? Similar to the width of a sofa table? My pantos are pretty "long rolls" in length but they are the width of a regular piece of paper laid out in landscape size. Following them with a lazer.