View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 02:29 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ibex94 View Post
Hi. What kind of hanging sleeve is expected on the back of the hanging? Should a label be on it? I better go read a past wall hanging post. I saw the finished pictures from the Nov - Feb hangings and they are adorable! The birthday candy swap has me loaded with 2.5" candies and I am yearning for quilting time to play with something small and pixelated. I will be lurking!
There are no rules so anything you want to do is just fine. I don't limit the Wall hanging in any way other than size.
Most will put a label on it or send a card with the Wall Hanging. some will send extra goodies with the WH and some don't. It really is up to you whether you do a sleeve or not. There are other ways to hang other than a sleeve. You can put corners on the back corners and that can serve as a hanger. Whatever you like! Just have fun and enjoy the swap!
I hope you join us in June! You just have to have a WH ready to mail by the last day of June. And you have to pm me when you are ready to mail. I have to have a pm or you won't be on the list who gets an address to mail to.

Happy Quilting!! Rhonda