View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 06:30 AM
rryder

Julienm1- thanks for the link. I've downloaded and printed it out. I am trying to use up as many of my scraps as possible as I've completely filled my designated scrap storage space and this will come in handy.

Today, after I give blood, I will continue cutting inch and a half strips from scraps so I can work on the Bonnie Hunter mystery from this year. I said I'd never ever do another Bonnie Hunter mystery after getting totally burned out trying to do ORL in real time as she posted clues. This year, I decided to try again as I've got way too many scraps. I downloaded each clue, and will do this as a long term project while also working on other projects that have deadlines. A bonus is that I'm also processing scraps as I go, so I'm getting caught up on that while using up scraps at the same time. So I guess you could say that I'm going to be organizing scraps today, thought right now they are scattered all over my cutting table and also the Sweet Sixteen, waiting to be processed. At least they're in piles according to color now instead of being jumbled up in a drawer, or the large plastic bag that I resorted to when my scrap drawers got full LOL!

Rob