Old 03-29-2023, 08:44 PM
barbarakibler23

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
Ibex94, my university also uses two step verification. We have to renew our verification once a month, but for a while it was every time we logged in. That was a bother but it kept our information safe. I had so much student info on my office computer and some on my laptop that it was vital. Glad folks are being proactive in your neck of the woods or the bayou..

ahwu, you make me smile. I agree that it is fun to just play with the little darlings. Might I suggest that if your sewing time is limited, start with just making four-patches. They can be the foundation of so many blocks that use 2.5's. I am so glad you keep hanging out with us. The time will come and your squares will fall into place and you will be making quilt after quilt with 2.5's.

Pet, I bet you will get plenty of choices that can be used in a masculine quilt. Well, and some others too. I know that about half of mine will and I did not send any thing different than what I had already packaged up in January. Birthday surprises are such fun!

It has been a cold rainy and miserable day here in Michigan. I had rain, snow, rain, snow and only about 38 degrees, so it feels really yucky. My day was all inside. Finished a baby quilt except for the binding and that will be done by Monday. The baby is due early in April which snuck up on me. It did use 2.5's but I haven't counted them yet to add to my silly goal for the year.

Have a wonderful restful Sunday everyone.
you mention your “silly goal for the year “. I think I missed that. Can you tell me what it is?