Old 04-16-2023, 11:59 AM
Dedemac

I love what everyone has accomplished! Lots of progress and some pretty pictures and faces.

I have been lurking this VQW too many projects this weekend to sew. Basement bathroom has been striped of tile and re-leveled, I finished tiling on Thursday, Friday was house cleaning at my Moms. Yesterday we were suppose to have dinner with friends and that got changed as they were exposed to covid and didn't want to share just in case. So we spent the morning transferring (2) 3 gallon carboys of raspberry wine to fresh jugs. That takes about 3 hours, then more house cleaning and laundry. Today was church and then grouting the floor in the basement, with a quick run to Home Depot because I didn't have enough grout of the correct color to finish. Now I think it's time to sit back and let the muscles ease a bit then maybe finish cleaning up and if the grout is dry enough remove the film and polish it.

I think it looks good, hard to tell where the seam is from the new tile to the old stuff. It was a little stressful since I had to start at the back wall by the stack.

Thank you for hosting this weekend Heather I've enjoyed reading what everyone is working on.
Attached Thumbnails dsci0534c.jpg   dsci0533c.jpg