View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 01:56 PM
gardengirl1331

Ok so luckily they picked up the phone (they close in 10mins) and they said instead of sending it in for them to look at (since it'll cost so much to ship) they're sending me a new pedal. Really hoping this is the problem, no some wiring issues inside where I'll have to send it back. I also looked to see my order and it isn't on my acct since I placed it on the phone, but I guess they did find it ok since they're sending the pedal out under warranty.

Fingers crossed!!!

If it does solve it I'm still not 100% sure I want to keep it. Like I said if I sew a bit (like less than 10mins) get up and iron, or get the next piece ready I'm ok, but if I sew for more than 15-20mins straight the positioning of the machine really starts to hurt my whole back. I tried different chairs, positioning it farther to the left, etc and nothing helps. (I'm very good at keeping things at 90* angles, that they taught me in PT/OT. Yes with my health issues I don't sew more than 10-15mins at a time anyway, I force myself to change positions so it doesn't bother me as much, but this machine positions me in just the wrong spot. My old one I could do a few pieces and sew for about 20mins without issue. If anyone has any suggestions for other things to try with that I'd appreciate it.