Old 04-25-2023, 11:12 AM
sewingpup

sighhh!!! Had a PET scan at 0800 when I got to my car discovered it was covered with frost and also that I had a 12 inch crack in the front windshield, called my insurance company, no problem, glass company called and said it had to be brought to the shop as I have a front camera and it will need to be calibrated in shop. Tried to pay my garbage bill for the past week, but could not reach the company by their wonderful not online system so decided to pay bill using my bank account but they did not get it yet so called garbage company called bank. Got locked out of my garbage company's website so had to get a new password. Just ended up paying them with a credit card and I did not stop payment from the bank as the garbage company said if they got both payments they would just put a credit on my account. Oh my....I want to sew not mess around with things that just should not be so hard. I do not like those automated voice systems that just send you in a loop and then when you get hopeful that you might actually get to a person who can help you, the call drops. Grrrrrr!!! OK, so I am enjoying the birds migrating through and love listening to them sing. Those birds never seem to disappoint. I give them a 10!