View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 01:25 PM
Still Sew N

I have this machine and have owned it for almost 8 years. I am the original owner. It has been a solid machine. I am always working on a quilt and this machine always seems to be in use. It is a very simple machine. I learned about tension from a YouTube channel from Jamie Wallen and follow his directions to this day for the best tension. Almost immediately, I purchased a stand alone bobbin winder as the winder on the machine just didn't make sense to me. The manual showed three places to oil but actually there is a fourth place located on top near the bobbin winder. I keep it clean and well oiled. My girlfriend bought the same machine on the same day and she is very satisfied with her machine as well. I was not interested in any computer program and am very satisifed with creating my own creative quilting stitches. They no longer make this machine and it is the same machine as the Tin Lizzie. Here is an address and phone number to a sewing machine repair shop that knows the ins and outs of this machine as he is a grandson of original maker/designer of this machine. Ammon Floyd - Floyd's Sewing Repair - 2263 West 7800 South - West Jordan UT 84088 801-255-4130.