View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 08:48 AM
SusieQOH
Power Poster

tropit- that recipe looks like the one. I don't recall the ketchup though. Since she wouldn't let us in "her kitchen" it's a mystery how it was actually made
Paul's going to make it and see if it tastes like Mom's. I told you I married my mother haha.

A funny thing about my sweet Momma- she wouldn't let us in her kitchen but the minute I got a wedding ring she expected me to know how to cook. Huh?????
My sister and I are no cooks but our 2 brothers are fantastic cooks! Dad never boiled water!!!!!!

My cooking skills aren't that bad though. My kids told me I made a lot of good things while they were growing up. I love making certain things but I'm not creative in the kitchen at all. I make great sauce and a few other things. We made "real food" for our kids and our kids all cook well. They've also told me that nobody their ages knows how to cook. My oldest son, especially loves to entertain and he said people are aghast at what he makes, no matter what it is. And a lot of times it's nothing fancy, just homemade!

Last edited by SusieQOH; 05-26-2023 at 08:53 AM.