View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 07:29 AM
Snooze2978

I used to buy their fabrics, especially when on sale and I still buy their threads, both cotton and polyester for quilting. I've had a few OOPS from them in the past but they've always made things right quickly. I quit buying their fabrics as I was finding it frayed easier than normal and now I'm on a "NO FABRIC BUYING" spree but I still have lots of their fabrics in my stash. I went nuts on their blender fabrics and bought anywhere from 5yds each to a bolt if it was a color I knew I'd use a lot like cream, grey or black.

When I buy their threads, I usualy wait until they have a sale and then go hog wild. I keep a list of all the threads I have and how many of each color I have. It has been difficult at times when they would discontinue a color and then bring it back but with a different name but same code number so I've had to cross reference them. But still I love using their threads as my machine (Innova) loves it. So what if it's linty, you've got to clean the bobbin area anyway.

Again, their customer service has always been top notch in all the years I've ordered from them. They've never questioned you either about the error, just accepted it and made it right.