Old 03-10-2010, 10:08 AM
BrendaB

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by BrendaB
Originally Posted by Rhonda
LOL I don't usually have anything here to put in a show. Everything I make goes out the door. I sell to a local store and it all goes there or on my website.

When is this quilt show? I would love to but I am on a tight schedule to meet a March 18th deadline and then an April 22 deadline for the store in Kalona. I have lots of days tied up with grands in there too.

I would love to take time to go but I have grands every weekend and it wouldn't be too much fun to bring them. They would behave ok but it would split my attention too much.

I wish I could go tho!!
I will try to find out the details and let you know just in case you find the time to go. :-) You are a very busy, popular lady :-)
Brenda I am planning on going!!! I hope my mom or my friend Dorothy will go with me and I hope the weather will stay good. But I hope to be there!! My daughter and her DH used to live in Davenport and I know that hwy really well! So I shouldn't have any trouble finding it!
Great, Rhonda. I'm glad you could work it out. Do you know what day you will be there?