Old 08-08-2023, 03:00 PM
Quossum

Thank you for the birthday wishes! Received one more today, petthefabric, so that makes 17 arrivals and that many days of enjoying opening an envelope!

Today was our final work day in our classes until students start tomorrow. Of course I ended up working too late, and then I still had to run to the grocery store, and my husband had to go to the dentist for a tooth extraction today… it hasn’t been my best birthday ever.

BUT, that said, some of my co-workers popped into my room with a cake for me, reading, ever so accurately, “This Barbie loves reading books!” and we had a nice little bit of fun and camaraderie before we all had to rush back to desperately trying to get ready for tomorrow! So it wasn’t *all* rough spots. Definitely more of a roller coaster of a day!

Can’t wait to open one squishily tempting envelope today! I think I’ll put them all in a bag and just reach in and grab!

Thank you all! Your good wishes and fabric sweets are another high point in this stressful day / week / month!