View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 11:13 AM
thequilteddove

Woohoot! Congrats! Most definately a fantastic day :thumbup:

I'm in the same boat as you Quilter7x... Only they found 'something' in my right breast. The last mamo they have to compare the one I had two days ago was 8yrs old...

Friday I'll be going for another mamo & ultrasound. They're sending me to the breast cancer center to get the follow up instead of back to radiology (I wonder if this is the normal practice)... they said the appointment can take 2 hrs & that I'd get the results while I'm there (I wonder if this is normal practice too) *dEEp breath* I'm try'n not to allow myself to let my imagination run away w/me... what ever will be, will be. Plus I've heard from other women that it's not uncommon to have a follow up mamo especially when it's been a long time between them *Thinks to self - everything's gonna be just fine.*

A few thousands prayers from you all can't hurt! :-D Thanks

Originally Posted by Quilter7x
Originally Posted by fabric-holic
I'm so happy for you. (((((hugs)))))
Unfortunately I may be going down that road too. I'm having a mammogram and ultrasound tomorrow because they found something in my left breast at my physical. I'm crossing my fingers.
I wish you luck. Sometimes it seems like they are being extra cautious with women these days. Ultrasounds are nothing to go through, it will be very easy. Please let us know how you make out.