Old 09-13-2023, 07:34 AM
Gannyrosie

Hey candy buddies, so sorry I've not been able to post , but to not retype everything that's been going on, I've decided to cut and paste my response to wmuteach.
and it's been driving me crazy. Couple of months ago, I wasn't able to log in, don't know why, cause my password was autofilled on the site, so I tried changing my password. Went through the process of getting an email.. clicking on the link, but would never get the temporary they supposively sent me. Was using my chrome tablet. I tried it 4x's , then gave up.
So a couple of weeks later I tried doing it on my phone, this time i got the temporary password, typed it and still it kept saying incorrect password. So frustrated, i just gave up. I was able to get the emails and visit the site, but just couldn't respond.

So Sunday before I tried again I sent an email to the admin of the site, after reading your email, explaining my frustration, and never heard a response.
My PC had been down, and hubby was going to gift me a new one for my BD, so I asked him to get it early due to my frustration. We went last night and this am I set it up.
This time I was able to reset the password and actually use the site.
I'm usually computer savvy enough to go thru changing a password, but for some reason, (excuse the language), but this sites sucks. They need to not make it to where only 30 year old's can maneuver thru . It's hell getting old ( will be 65 this year).

​​​​​​
So now that Ive been able to get back to the site, here's the list of received pkgs.
AHWU
Bsmith57
Crispy frog
Gaijin
Ibex94
JaniceMcC
Laf2019
Jennr8r
LogCabin82
PatricksMom
Quossum
Rebaquilts