View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:29 PM
fabric-holic

Originally Posted by thequilteddove
Woohoot! Congrats! Most definately a fantastic day :thumbup:

I'm in the same boat as you Quilter7x... Only they found 'something' in my right breast. The last mamo they have to compare the one I had two days ago was 8yrs old...

Friday I'll be going for another mamo & ultrasound. They're sending me to the breast cancer center to get the follow up instead of back to radiology (I wonder if this is the normal practice)... they said the appointment can take 2 hrs & that I'd get the results while I'm there (I wonder if this is normal practice too) *dEEp breath* I'm try'n not to allow myself to let my imagination run away w/me... what ever will be, will be. Plus I've heard from other women that it's not uncommon to have a follow up mamo especially when it's been a long time between them *Thinks to self - everything's gonna be just fine.*

A few thousands prayers from you all can't hurt! :-D Thanks
Hi--I think you meant me instead of Quilter7x? They are sending me to a breast cancer center too for my tests so maybe that's not as ominous as it sounds. They also told me I'd get my results while I'm there and to be sure to ask for the cd of the tests so I can take it to my other doctors if needed. Sounds as if we're being told the same info. That's reassuring a little.
I go on 3-11-10. I'll be keeping good thoughts for you on 3-12-10. Let me know how yours turns out, OK?