View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 12:39 AM
ZooAnimals

Getting along to second tile ,I have had some problems with the conversion from Floriani to Janome colors.The trouble is Floriani has about twenty reds and all it's other colors are that close in shade, that the conversion is randomly picking different numbers in each different window I open, and there is twenty tiles to contend with color wise .I've had to open 2 computers to keep and eye on whats going on .A typical change is in the sky ,on the sky in the first tile it used Janome -Pale Sky #216 and Bright Blue #230 and on the second tile it wanted to use Janome Baby blue 228 and Solar Blue 268 this is not good as these two tiles join together and the difference would be very noticeable and look terrible I have two Floriani to Janome thread conversions and both are contentious in the number substitutions.I guess I will have to wing it along I am thinking that this design was created in Floriani software and therefore not easy to convert. I have the same problems with African Savanna Sunset's it came with Floriani color program. Had to reprogram all the colors, takes probably a day of time that I could be embroidering.
Attached Thumbnails img_5576.jpg   img_5577.jpg