View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 04:30 PM
sunkistmi

As I have shared on another thread, I work with the Michigan Animal Rescue League as a volunteer and foster mom. I thought I would share some of the pictures of my 'babies'. All have been adopted into their forever homes. I had 25 kittens and 10 cats that I fostered between the beginning of May and the middle of December last year. I've already had 4 older ones this year and am waiting for the kitten season to begin. I'm making little quilts to put in the cages so when they are adopted, they can take something home with their smell on it to ease the transition. Last year, MARL adopted over 250 cats/kittens from our Luv-A-Pet center. My goal is to have a quilt/blankie for each one this year. I think I've lost my mind but I'll give it a good try. Many thanks to all who have helped me out with fabric, scraps, batting, good wishes and prayers. I could not do it by myself. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Until they all have homes,
Wendy B

Caramel, her brother, liked to suck his toe
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4169[/ATTACH]

This was the 'M' litter; all names started w/an M, in their favorite spot on my legs
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4170[/ATTACH]

Luv-A-Pet Center
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4300[/ATTACH]

4 little bottle babies, I got them @ 2 days old
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4301[/ATTACH]

Tigger
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4302[/ATTACH]

Sandi before her eyes opened
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4455[/ATTACH]

She's a little older here. She was 2 1/2 wks younger than her 'brothers'
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4456[/ATTACH]

This is Camille, my foster failure, She lives w/Emily & Cinder now
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4457[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-4169.jpe   attachment-4170.jpe   attachment-4300.jpe   attachment-4301.jpe   attachment-4302.jpe  

attachment-4455.jpe   attachment-4456.jpe   attachment-4457.jpe