View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 12:56 PM
tallchick

I bought a new HQ Fusion in 2014, my husband and I assembled it with zero issues! So do take that with a grain of salt, remember many businesses are in the business of telling you all sorts of things to make money. I eventually added the robotics in 2017. IMHO, I found the entire business of using ProStitcher a huge PITA! I never had the machine serviced till I sold it in 2020, as I never had any issues and the service was just over 300.00.
I bought a used 32in Innova with Mach3 and the Embroidery software, WOW what a difference! It was like going from a Honda to a Cadillac! Very intuitive to use so glad I decided to buy an Innova, love it! I did have to disassemble the frame when I got it home since I just rolled it into the trailer when I bought it since it was on wheels. It took me 2.5 days to disassemble and reassemble it in my studio, but I did manage to do it myself. Lots of bad words were used, mostly with lifting the machine on, but I have had Claude for 3 years and he's the best!
Don’t forget to look at used machines, mine is used and have never had a issue!
Cindy at Longarm University has listings of used machines.
https://www.longarmuniversity.com/MachinesForSale.html

Last edited by tallchick; 11-09-2023 at 12:59 PM.