View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 07:55 AM
sewingpup

Just really wanted to add, that you should also consider what the support is for each of your possible choices in your area. True, many of the long arms may have by web or phone support that actually is wonderful, but just be sure to check it out. Also look at what you will have to do if something you cannot fix even with the online support. Do you have to take the machine off the frame and send it somewhere? This will take time, money, and muscle. Do they have folks that can come to you to hopefully fix it? I was looking at a couple of different brands, had gotten down to APQS or Innova. Finally went with APQS basically, because there were a few dealers in the area and because the demo Lucey I finally got was a great price. And...now 12 years later, I believe I hit the jackpot. Because the wonderful Karen McTavish has a shop about 2 miles from my house and she is just a wonderful shop owner and has inspired many to take up long arm quilting. Oh, and I have yet to have a major problem with my machine, she just keeps on stitching, now that I have more experience, the machine just runs.

Last edited by sewingpup; 11-11-2023 at 07:58 AM.