View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 10:08 AM
cashs_mom

Originally Posted by Quiltwoman44 View Post
Hey how did you get it to type AI?? Ah, meant an i but a Capital one. What I see mostly is an L but typed without the lower line on bottom. I tend to read that as AL. But you did it correctly. People must do better if they want Artificial Intelligence to work correctly. It is only as good as it's teacher. I will wait for that.
Its for when you are selling an item. You have to go thru the listing process until you get to the page where you write the description and then it will pop up saying "Let AI draft it for you"

I tried it for a sewing pattern. I found the description to be a bit over the top and sort of ridiculous. It says "The skirt pattern is suitable for those who want to make their own clothes and is part of the Sewing Patterns category.". Well, yeah. I'm not sure who would want it except someone who want to make their own clothes and its obviously in the Sewing Patterns category. It also finished with "Get ready to create your own unique and stylish skirt with this gorgeous Butterick pattern!" A bit much IMO

Last edited by cashs_mom; 12-01-2023 at 10:11 AM.