View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 01:19 AM
quiltsfor

I'm good at working on one project at a time from start to finish. I have no unfinished WIPs laying about. One at a time - Start to finish. Also good at organization and keeping a clean sewing room - while the current project is sitting out on work stations, it is an organized setting, with all un-needed scraps tossed or put away and quilting tools put in their place ready for next step/use, daily. Basically in my sewing room, everything in its place and a place for everything. Makes it so nice not to have to be frustrated by having to stop to try to find something. I know exactly where it is. This also helps me in doing each step of the current project/quilt. It is ready for working on as soon as I walk into my sewing room and I know exactly where I left off just by looking at how it is organized.

I'm bad about looking at the sales for fabric and patterns, in so that I have a lot of projects planned and bought for. That way as soon as I complete the current project/quilt, I can just grab the next project out of my cupboard and go for it. But the good/bad is that I have enough for future projects all ready and I really don't need to buy for a long while..... but those darn sales just keep happening!

Last edited by quiltsfor; 12-03-2023 at 01:28 AM.