View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 12:17 PM
KalamaQuilts

Nice list Rob! I had a workshop last week on setting goals and self sabatoge. I realized one thing, being retired has changed how I work with goals. The anxiety/desperation related to trying to do it all just isn't there, and truth be told that was part of the kick in the patootie needed then.
Now I'm so relaxed I need to remember if I have goals The workshop asked us to make a list, and prioritize that down to three, then make a list of why something made it or failed it in 2023; the fears/blocks created by self sabatoge; and solutions.
I'm still thinking about it, I'm pretty organized already, my failing vision requires it but I need to up my game in creating kits for 6+ months travel time.

My books are all gone, 90% of my stash is gone with last year's ebay clear out, all that remains is really loved. Which brings home #1 goal....NO Stashbuilding. To that end I've had a lot of fun buyiing scraps here for specific projects
#2 goal, keep my weight organized. I'm at goal there, but maintaince needs as much or more vigilance as loosing. I have tools. And desire.
I'll think on #3.