View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 07:43 PM
M&M

My organization today consisted of getting all my recent purchases into big clear totes instead of piled up in the rumpus room. (My daughter came home from college and I felt guilty that I had taken over that space.) I had no idea I have bought so much fabric over the last couple of months. It filled four of huge clear storage containers from Walmart. I guess I am hoping that I will find time somewhere to actually make something!

I quilt in a garage, but here in Colorado it has been too cold, especially since my overhead heater conked out about two months ago. So, I have moved into our dining room. I didn't feel like running out there every time I wanted to grab fabric or dig for something, so I just got online and bought... and bought... and bought. As for the quilting - sadly, I have had to stop for a while because we have done some entertaining over the holidays, so now I have to decide if I want to pull everything out again and mess up the house to start sewing. However, if I wait until my husband helps me put in a new garage heater, it might be summer before I quilt again.