View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 08:04 AM
Iceblossom

Default Game Recommendation Wanted

For years and years I had a Pogo subscription, then they basically went all in on cell phone instead of desk top type games. I just can't see cell phone games well enough to enjoy playing them but I miss some of my favorites. I do have a Samsung Galaxy (android) tablet that is a good fit for my eyes and hands and gives me more options.

I used to love on-line Boggle (through Pogo) and haven't found a good substitute. I got a lot of enjoyment from seeing the big words other people found that I didn't even see.

I don't mind paying a nominal one time fee (like $10) for a good solitaire or mahjong or other game. When my last tablet died I had a wonderful solitaire but alas, it is no longer sold or supported under the name it was and I haven't found a good substitute yet.

Lately (and I know I've come late to the party) I've started playing Wordle at https://wordlewebsite.com/

Any good suggestions? Mostly wanting word games, on-line or off, desktop or tablet -- am open! Nothing against the games here at all, but sometimes I want to spend hours binging...