View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 09:11 AM
Macybaby

And here are the last two UFO's. The roses are 6" blocks and I've always planned on making a lot more. I have plenty of the white and green (leaves) set aside, and the rose is made from one light and one dark fabric, so that can easily come from what is in the stash. Though I really don't want another paper pieced project to work on right now. They've been waiting for over 10 years so what's a few more?

And that brings me to my last UFO - a major pp project. This is my own design and was a real pain getting it to work. I've got several parts that I put together and didn't like, and finally got one that did work out. I worked on this for about three years (in short bursts) before getting the layout working. I did manage to get 1/4 done, then it went back on the shelf. About 2 months ago I pulled it back out and got back to work. Figured I'd set a goal for one set of pieces a day. there are 18 rays left to make, and each has about 20 pieces . . . I got about 8 sets done then got distracted and it's been in my way on the cutting table for the last month. Time to get back to is soon . . .

This is still a lot, but I had way more a year ago. I feel pretty good at where I'm at with them.
Attached Thumbnails 20240108_102805.jpg   20240108_104040.jpg   20240108_104109.jpg