Thread: Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 06:45 AM
Snooze2978

I used to use a toaster oven for toasting and baking small items as it's just me. Why heat up the oven for something that will fit into a toaster oven? Anyway, got myself a Ninja SP101 8 in 1 countertop air fryer. It toasts, bakes, roast, dehydrates, keep warm and air fries. Gave my toaster oven to my neighbor. This air fryer took up only a couple more inches of the countertop than the toaster oven. I was having my kitchen completely remodeled and once everything was put back in place, my oven on my stove decided to take a nosedive 4 weeks into the season. Plus it was during the pandemic so you know it took months to get another stove to replace it. Luckily the burners still worked but that air fryer came in handy. My new stove has an air fryer mode on it but I have yet to try it out. My Ninja takes just 90 seconds or less to heat up, I can bake a medium size pizza in it with no trouble, pot pies, fruit pies, air fry my hashbrown patties, etc.

My sister finally broke down and bought one during the Black Friday sales. Her's is a 13 in 1 with a meat thermometer gadget. She's slowing trying different things with it but so far she likes it.

I rarely ever use my oven these days unless I'm using a cookie sheet . Plus the oven seems to take forever to heat up and I use the convection mode on it too.