View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 06:10 PM
WMUTeach

I am enjoying this conversation about cutting and sending our 2.5's and how congenial you all are about what you are sending and receiving.

"Candy squares must be 2.5", 100% cotton fabric squares that you would be happy to put in your own quilt. Use your stash, but please do not resend squares from a previous birthday swap." What I meant was do not send what you received from last year's swap. If you cut and send from your own fabric and you sent it last year or the year before or the year before that, don't worry, we likely won't remember and with some newbies each year, your candies will be new to them no matter what. I was wondering the same thing as I cut along on Monday and Tuesday. Did I send that a couple of years ago? If I can't remember, I hope you all won't either.

Please don't stress or worry about if you sent a fabric before, just not duplicates within the 50. Reba, Macybaby and I will be making igloos together this weekend. First snow and then cold. Bur-r-r-r-r!

I am getting close to assembling my first Candy Quilt for 2024. I just need two more 6x6 blocks and sashing. Perhaps a good task to complete while working in my igloo this weekend.

Anyone else building igloo's? I am serving raspberry hot chocolate in mine if you want to park your dog sled near the side yard snow pile.

Last edited by WMUTeach; 01-11-2024 at 06:23 PM.