View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 07:28 AM
travelinggramma

I am enjoying the repeat candy chit chat. Figuring we get almost 1000 pieces of candy for our birthday, there will be fabric we receive that we have in our stash along with the same squares from different gifters! I love seeing the different patterns and wondering what was made with it. I love receiving fabric that I don't have or never would purchase because the colors will look great in my scrappy quilts.
As for the weather - we had fierce winds yesterday - and being in a motorhome we could feel it! But it passes and today is back to cold with chance of snow. As you let me know what you are getting than I can expect to get it too!

The other night I had to drive my granddaughter to Lacrosse practice. Never been there so just was following GPS. I had to go over three one-way bridges to get there. The return was completely different. Two different roads had washed out from the rains and GPS wasn't aware of it! I was exhausted when we finally got back.

Have a great day. I have three different quilts going at same time using my candies! Jumping between camp and their house.