View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 07:54 PM
ZooAnimals

Default Fantasy Tree Wall Hanging

Fantasy tree wall hanging.This is my next embroidery project,it comes from Anita Goodesign Signature Series book # 4 ,I think it was released late 2023 , and was deigned by Stephen Wilson. It will be a wall hanging and will consist of seven separate vertical mutable tiles ,It has a Fantasy tree theme and I haven't decided on what color theme I will use.There are six themes to choose from and any would finish in a fantastic wall hanging ,I think why there are several types is for different decor of rooms.
The design is in ancient Chinese design and are usually called Chinoiserie that is a vintage decorating style usually seen in Asian room dividers-wall hangings- crockery-rugs etc. Chinoiserie scenes have always been serene and relaxing to look at, consisting of intricate wildlife and pastoral scenes. As usual I will have to recolor as the files are Floriana I need to change to Janome. I do have a Floriani color card now and it wont take long to eye ball color conversion.
There is separate wildlife files for their project ie; birds and butterfly's as well as flowers and boarders if required.I will probably start this project in the next week or so
Attached Thumbnails img_5674.jpg   img_5675.jpg   img_5676.jpg