View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 04:20 AM
ZooAnimals

Had a think about the color way and I will use a natural seed color cotton backing and for color. I will use the natural textures earth tones (Color way #5 ) in Pic's and a slightly brighter wisteria purple than the lavender color indicated in the file, it looks a bit languid. There are separate birds , butterfly's and extra sew on flowers with buds that can enhance the overall finish ,these are included in the file and to be used a will. I will do these first . These are embroidered on 2-3 sheets of water soluble so you only get the embroidered item when finished. They come in several pieces and have to be assembled as 3D pieces.and then attached to the main project ,So there are a few hours maybe days of assembly once its all embroidered.I cant show a lot pic's as the printed instructions are in PDF and I can only convert small amount of JPEG at a time without paying exorbitant amount of money for a license, so I can upload for you to see what I'm going to do.So I will keep them coming but it will be a slow process.
Attached Thumbnails signature-series-book-4-p1-55-19p.jpg   signature-series-book-4-p1-22-19p.jpg