View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 02:20 PM
happylab

Good gray Friday everyone. At least we are in the mid 30’sF. Yea!!! Next week they are teasing us with mid 50’s. Yea.

I really enjoy seeing all of the wip. such great inspiration.

I was hoping to announce I finished the dreaded r/w/blk king size quilt, but again ran into issues and probably not finish until next week. Oh, well. In the mean time I’m working on my Pat Sloan’s QAL “Traffic Jam,” from a few years back. When I started it I had not wanted to make a throw or smaller. So when my Neice told me her daughter could use some twin quilts, I dragged the ufo out and today I picked out numerous 2.5” pieces from BD swap years back. I also realized I need to start seriously working on my wishlist of 2.5” tops. I found 4 plastic containers full of somewhat sorted. (I now sort by color and then categories within the colors). So I figure the top will be completed by the end of the month. Yea. And quilt early next month.

My next future project using 2.5 “ squares. I just finish collecting the celebrate scrappy mystery presented by Rhonda monthly block directions. It’s very scrappy using 2.5”squares and scrappy yardage and pieces. I hope to start that mid month. I know it won’t make a dent in my scraps or candy squares.

my goal will be to mail out the BD girls candy pacs on the 1st. I will keep you updated. Have a great weekend everyone.