View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 04:49 PM
WMUTeach

Good thoughts, Quossum. It is always helpful to hear not just from the veterans but also this year's newbies and last year's newbies too. You have a fresh perspective and can give all of us tips and pointers.

SuzieQOH, you are postings are fine. You will soon see that swappers post differently and according to what works for them. After a month or two we all begin to understand the process and it always works.

FYI, I keep track of postings too and if it gets close to a birthday and an individual's name hasn't popped up I will give them a nudge or often then will post a reason for a late or almost late delivery. As I recall, last year we had one swapper who had a couple of packages fly off into "postal system never never land" and we offered grace while she re-mailed a package. It just happens from time to time. In addition, if something unexpected happens and you know know you can't get your package in the mail on time send a PM to me and the birthday swapper. We can manage that individually via PM.

Only ten more days and we will have our first Swapper Birthday! Whoo Hoo!