Old 02-01-2024, 09:38 AM
OurWorkbench

Originally Posted by JoeJr View Post
...This is actually great news, now Janey if you can only tell me how 15x1 needles will fit this all will be well in my small sewing machine world.
LOL - I think you know the answer. If you get a 15x1 to fit, you won't be able to use them on anything else. I have found that when I do a search on a forum, that one needs to make sure it is only to search for posts as if you just use the default search, it will show threads that have multiple pages - let the computer search so you don't have to sort through the threads. I did find this page that has pictures and tells how to get a 15x1 work. https://myperfectstitch.blogspot.com...r-classic.html There is also talk about how to adjust needle bar, but from what I have been able to glean from what I read, there are some machines that it is not possible.

As far as winding bobbins, one could probably use a Sidewinder. I got one at a thrift store and was able to wind a bobbin for my Junker & Ruh which has a narrow bobbin like the Wheeler & Wilson.

Last edited by OurWorkbench; 02-01-2024 at 09:41 AM.